VESA driver hsync config problem

Ted X Toth txtoth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:26:19 UTC 2007

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but as I mentioned in my original
post I'm building and running the latest (7.2) with the XACE patches
because of a requirement to run a trusted X. From what I understand this
code base is what may be built in FC8 but you would know better than I.
Hopefully you can still help me understand what would need to be done to
get a xorg.conf that will function for our livecd :)

Ted