Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 05:58:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 07:33 +0200, Leszek Matok wrote:
> Dnia 28-03-2007, śro o godzinie 08:20 +0300, Jonathan Dieter napisał(a):
> > Not sure why you're hitting this bug...
> I'll try to reproduce it on another machine in few hours.
>
> > the drpm should now be available.
> Thanks, that's another 77 MiB saving! :)
>
> Lam
Actually, I've managed to reproduce it on a test machine here, so don't
worry about that.

Seth, it seems that yum doesn't get the information for
PackageObject.simple['packagesize'] before postresolve_hook is called
when yum is called with list of packages to update, but does when yum
update is called on it's own.  Is there a reason for this?

Jonathan