Announcing Fedora 7 Test 2 (6.91)

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Thu Mar 1 18:54:02 UTC 2007

Dnia 01-03-2007, czw o godzinie 12:49 -0500, Adam Jackson napisał(a):
> You say this as though there were only one X server memory leak.
>
> Or as though you had a working testcase.
>
> Or as though it were actually X's fault instead of some boneheaded
> application you happen to be running.
[..]

Run any gecko application (firefox, galeon, epiphany) and open page with
short refresh time (I have usualy openned page with system monitoring
like mrtg or zabbix) and start observe groving X server memory
consumption.

Module section from my /etc/X11/xorg.conf:

Section "Module"
        Load  "bitmap"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "fbdevhw"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "type1"
        Load  "xtrap"
EndSection

Fill free for as for any more details :)

kloczek