Kernel 2.6.19 squashfs problem and bugzilla

Olivier Galibert galibert at pobox.com
Fri Mar 2 15:37:03 UTC 2007

The kernel from kernel-2.6.19-1.2288.fc5.x86_64.rpm is not able to
loop-mount the fc5 install Fedora/base/stage2.img file, at least
through nfs.  You get:
  squashfs: version 3.2-alpha (2006/12/12) Phillip Lougher
  SQUASHFS error: sb_bread failed reading block 0x9e8be8e1
  SQUASHFS error: unable to read inode lookup table

As for bugzilla, I was wondering where to file that one, would it be
bugzilla.redhat.com or bugzilla.fedora.us?  And if the latter, is it
going to actually work any time soon?  I don't think I've ever been
able to contact it.

  OG.