Frozen feature list for FC7

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 01:08:28 UTC 2007

John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking at the schedule and features listed here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7
>
> According to the schedule, features must be done by FC7T2 (which has
> been released) or they risk being dropped from the release.  Is this
> still the case?

Good catch.  The feature freeze was moved to Test3 and a Test4 was since
added.  Strangely though, I can't seem to figure out how to edit the
page to make a seemingly simple correction.  It might just be the oxygen
deprivation to my brain...

> Looking through many of the features listed on the wiki it is hard to
> tell if they are done or not.  Should I be looking somewhere else?

Features have not historically been tracked formally in Fedora.
Features just would sort of land if they were completed before freeze
dates.  I suppose we could improve this in the future, but is the Wiki
really the best way to represent this?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com