KDE-Live-Spin

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 8 14:46:18 UTC 2007

Francois Aucamp wrote:
> What would be the best way to contribute to documentation? Adding
> missing "KDE Help Center" manuals, or manpages?

This would be something you can do through the upstream KDE
documentation project.

> Or adding howto's, etc, to the wiki? (Obviously both would be nice, but
> what has the highest priority?)

There are many areas. One of the high priority ones would be to have a
KDE equivalent to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/DesktopUserGuide.
For joining the documentation project refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject. The current guide assumes the
default GNOME setup for Fedora Core 6. For Fedora 7 since we are going
to have a KDE specific spin and Live CD, we would need good
documentation to go along with it.

For advanced users, more information about producing custom KDE based
Fedora spins would be useful.  Nearing release time, smaller promotional
style documents would be good to have too.

Rahul