yum-deltarpm (Was Thread Hijack - Our package management GUI tools need improvement)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 02:38:05 UTC 2007

On 3/9/07, Ahmed Kamal <email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com> wrote:
> My main focus now is on testing and making sure the "base" system is working
> as it should.

Do you need, real world testers yet? I'm willing to brutalize one of
my systems (or a virtual one) in an effort to see if this is going to
work as an implementation.

Have you talked to the Fedora Unity people to see if they can host a
test server instance to hold a drpm test tree? They might be
interested if they have the infrastructure to host you.

-jef