When to expect support for 3945 Wireless in Rawhide

Paul Michael Reilly pmr at pajato.com
Sat Mar 10 13:56:24 UTC 2007

I've seen snippets discussing ipw3945 (sp?) wireless support in an
upcoming kernel which I thought to be the kernels supplied on Rawhide
yum updates but I do not see any trace of 3945 support in
/var/log/messages.  So the question is: if my laptop has the 3945 chip
and it is not seen by the most recent Rawhide kernels is that a bug?  If
not, at what point will Rawhide have a kernel such that the 3945 chip
should be seen?

-pmr