Merge in effect?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Mar 10 18:45:04 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 18:10 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:01:36 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
>
> > Is indeed the merge now happening as of today?  It looks like a lot of
> > stuff from extras was removed and now rawhide is taking on a lot of
> > extra (pun/no pun? haha) packages.
>
> For example?

Well, I don't have any examples, as I have not compared what packages.
I guess it *looks* that way (if it is indeed not merging yet) due to I
mirror both extras and rawhide (every 4 hours) and saw where lots of
packages were deleted from extras and lots were added to rawhide.  That
and the rawhide/os/Fedora/RPMS dir was deleted and the packages
reproproated into rawhide/os/Fedora instead.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"