Fedora 6 a bit more automated install

Baris Cicek baris at teamforce.name.tr
Sun Mar 11 16:08:12 UTC 2007

After that point installation start writing to disk. Before that
everything is happening without any change on the hdd.

It's a good pointer for user that after that moment s/he is starting to
change his partitions. AFAIK, after this point anaconda do formatting of
the partitions. One last click won't annoy user much, but losing whole
partitions might.

However, I think this page should point this fact more explicitly.
Stating that (if user chose to format any partitions) "After this part
your data on 'blah blah' partitions will be cleared".