yum-deltarpm (Was Thread Hijack - Our package management GUI tools need improvement)

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:14:41 UTC 2007

yep, at this step, I wanna hammer it down with testing, before we add all
sorts of nice utilities around managing the drpms we'll get. Ideally, we
should have some server hosting core/extras/updates drpms, and test
upgrading from that as much as possible. Whether, automatically, or with the
aid of brave individuals. All we have to say is "Hey it can eat your
kittens" :)