speed of yum depsolver

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Tue Mar 13 07:00:58 UTC 2007

Dnia 12-03-2007, pon o godzinie 20:59 +0100, Thomas M Steenholdt
napisał(a):
> This is a *development* forum and we're talking about the *development*
> version of yum... For software to get better, sometimes new features
> have to be implemented, making it worse for a while, that the way it
> goes.
On the other hand, we're talking about development of whole Fedora.
Without yum working, how are users going to test other components? The
question of how to make it work is important for other package
developers/maintainers, because they need testing of newest versions of
their packages, too. No need to become offended (without anyone wanting
to offend Seth) if you develop a program so important for the whole
Fedora and users ask questions about it.

Lam