Must Have features for Fedora 7

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 15:20:57 UTC 2007

There is a draft page on the wiki in which we are trying to capture as
simply as possible the subset of our feature list that is considered
crucial for Fedora 7 -- things we can't release without.

It's been iterated enough on Fedora Advisory Board list that it's now time
to throw it directly to fedora-devel-list.

Please review, comment, edit, etc.

Goal is to have a version that f-devel-l stands behind by the end of the
week, and then message it to the rest of Red Hat next week, in order to
make sure that Red Hat engineering management is fully aware also.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/MustHave

--Max

--
Max Spevack