Merge Review Process, Clarification

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Mar 16 20:32:13 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 01:34:22PM -0400, Warren Togami wrote:

<snip>

All this seems right to me. Indeed, sometime the issues are not
problematic in the short term, but the package isn't acceptable
and cleaning things requires some work. This is typically the case
for patchesets that accumulated over the years and have become
unreadable.

Also, (unless I am wrong) the merge will allow dependencies or merge
with former extras packages, and I think it is better to do that during
packages review.

--
Pat