User directories integration - request for help

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 05:46:15 UTC 2007

On Saturday 17 March 2007 1:02:56 am Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> [...]
>
> * This approach will break a lot of things - Not all of this world is
> GUI-apps.
>
> Finally, please answer my question:
>   "Which problem does this approach solve?"
>
> Ralf

Wait, when did the world switch to using English as a universal language?

And "bitten by Windows"?  How so; Windows does exactly what you're suggesting
here, and in fact I know of cases where people have BROKEN Windows simply
because they wanted things named in a non-English language.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!