KDE-Live-CD: basic cd layout and localizations

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 18 23:02:27 UTC 2007

Sebastian Vahl wrote:

> My mistake. Wrong url for [development]. Please use:
>
> livecd-creator \
> --repo=c7,http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/
> \
> --repo=e7,http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/i386/
> \
> --repo=lcd7,http://www.deadbabylon.de/fedora/livecd/i386/ \
> --package=fedora-livecd-kde  \
> --fslabel=Fedora-7-Test2-KDE

Got it already since I watch all the wiki edits. I am rerunning with
this set of arguments. Report back later. It would be useful if you can
put in a sample output (it is reassuring to know that the output you are
getting is expected) and explicitly mention that you need to be running
as root user and how long it would take on specific system configurations.

Rahul