Flag Modification Denied

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 18:54:02 UTC 2007

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:50:26 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>
>>> Request access to "cvsfedora" group on your FAS account:
>>> https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi
>> How is that different from "cvsextras"?
>
> Different CVSROOT, different modules.
>
> But to repeat, "fedorabugs" group membership is needed for the extra
> privileges in bugzilla.

There is no reason in particular that fedorabugs was chosen as the
needed permission for fiddling this flag, other than that is currently
the only group that is propagated from FAS.

I've asked FI if cvsextras sponsored status could automatically add
fedorabugs to a FAS account in order to better streamline this process.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com