too many deamons by default - F7 test 2 live cd

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Mar 19 20:18:10 UTC 2007

> Been fiddling with a installation of Fedora 7 Test 2 from the Live CD
> and it still enables way too may daemons by default. The following
> deserve special mention.

> Comments?

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but why can't firstboot
be allowed to configure what services/daemons we want to run?  As in a
configurable option/menu after display/users or whatever?

Or is this the wrong thread/circumstance to mention this?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"