fedora-maintainers vs fedora-devel

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Mar 21 06:23:22 UTC 2007

On 20.03.2007 19:59, Warren Togami wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> I'd say we failed with what fedora-maintainers was meant for. We have
>> quite some flamewars on fedora-maintainers, we discussed stuff here that
>> we should have discussed in the open on fedora-devel-list, where
>> non-contributors can participate, it's high traffic and we scared people
>> away with it.
> Perhaps *both* lists are failures in different ways?

Agreed, that why I want to merge fedora-maintainers and fedora-devel,
but want to set up another mailing list that really gets used to send
important informations to maintainers (no discussions there!) that don't
want to care about the details (or can read the merged devel list after
they got a heads up from this new low-traffic mailing list).

CU
thl