Experimental KDE 3.80.3 specfiles

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 12:44:49 UTC 2007

On 3/23/07, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> So why does this work and the 3.80.3 doesn't/didn't? Is that a fix which went
> into KDE SVN between then and now? Or are you doing something special to make
> it work?

I don't know in details I didnt have time to have a look at the codes.
And since your patch was failing, ive just removed it during the
build.

> > kdesktop&
>
> Why does kdesktop have to be launched explicitly? startkde is supposed to run
> all that's needed already. Is that yet another bug? By the way, kdesktop is
> being replaced with the new krunner/Plasma infrastructure.

The wallpaper willnot be accessible.
I should dig into it later on to enable plasma.

Kevin if you are working on updated specs, I'm ready to host them and
their srpms.

regards,
Chitlesh
--