xfce - unowned directories?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Mar 27 18:21:50 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, den 27.03.2007, 11:12 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:59:47 +0200
> christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de (Christoph Wickert) wrote:
>
> > Am Montag, den 26.03.2007, 20:53 +0200 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> > > Lost of unowned directories are reported for XFCE packages [1]. If
> > > I were familiar with the dependency graph, I would know where to
> > > start with suggesting fixes:
> >
> > I think Kevin can give us more insight, this is only what I see on a
> > quick glance.
>
> Sorry for the delay in looking at this... been busy. ;(

[snipped]

> I will try and go through all this list tonight and see if I can clean
> all these up. Any additional ideas or issues, let me know.

So where does the dependency of the libs start? If I'm correct it's
        libxfce4util -> libxfcegui4 -> libxfce4mcs.

In this case I think we could make the first one in this chain own the
"basic" dirs like
        %{_libdir}/xfce4
        %{_datadir}/xfce4
and %{_includedir}/xfce4 for the devel package. Or ist there a better
way, especially for %{_datadir}?

I still have no idea what to do with %{_datadir}/xfce4/doc. Ideas?

Christoph