VESA driver hsync config problem

Ted X Toth txtoth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:39:39 UTC 2007

I agree that GTK is crashing and bringing down the server but I don't
agree that it is doing so because of the XSELinux extension. First of
all I'm currently running in permissive mode because the policy for the
extension is still being developed so nothing really gets 'prohibited'.
And then there's the fact that all I have to do is add a HorizSync line
to my xorg.conf file and sure enough the xserver/gnome/... starts and
life is good (albeit that the extension generates so many of its' idea
of an avc that the log eats up all of my virtual disk space).

Ted