hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 21:42:33 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 17:27:55 Bernard Johnson wrote:
> My assumption was based on
> http://hadessuk.blogspot.com/2007/03/totem-news.html
>
> In this screenshot, it looks like the application is pulling the
> information directly from the Fluendo webshop (their description, their
> price).

Surely where a codecbuddy points to would be configurable by the distribution
packaging it up.  The upstream codecbuddy needs a default place to point to,
and that may well be fluendo.  However as a downstream, we can choose to
point it wherever we as a distribution feel it should go.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora