hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 28 08:38:16 UTC 2007

Bernard Johnson wrote:

> I do not disagree with the direction taken with CodecBuddy (this I
> stated in my original email).  I very much disagree with lack of
> impartiality between vendors who are both supporting Linux.

You expressed some concerns with codec buddy itself which I hope I have
answered. Using that explanation to justify your argument to a desktop
icon for a unrelated package is bad form even when your argument is
right because it confuses two separate concerns. Please don't do that.

Regardless of your technical justifications, name calling and flaming a
fellow Fedora contributor with generalized and incorrect claims is not
constructive at all. Please don't do that either.

Rahul