hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Mar 28 20:59:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 10:11:18PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I thought you claimed this is one of the reviews and were corrected by
> someone else.

The argument was not as clear as your statement.

> Make sure you clarify any legal issues in
> fedora-maintainers list before enforcing it on reviewers. At any rate it

That's not really possible, there are too many issues arising in
each review.

> looks we need a FAQ on common legal issues. If you have a list I can
> write it up and run it via Red Hat Legal.

I already asked and Spot responded to most of my issues (especially
the files with author and no license). He agreed more or less with
the practices I proposed, I'll try to find his response, maybe we
could put that, together with the srpm agregation explanation on
the wiki.

--
Pat