Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Thu Mar 29 05:38:40 UTC 2007

Dnia 29-03-2007, czw o godzinie 08:18 +0300, Jonathan Dieter napisał(a):
> If we don't run
> into any major problems during the F7/Rawhide timeline, maybe we can get
> it installed and enabled by default for F8.  (Though I will definitely
> use it during the whole FC6/F7 timeline.)
I say make it a yum update in F7's updates-testing, making it easy to
use (yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install yum) and making more eyes
look at it. In two months from now (F7 GA) it will more than ready for
updates-testing.

Oh, and by the way, downloading full rpm in case of failed drpm rebuild
works (happend to me with SDL-1.2.11-1.fc6). It should rebuild
everything and never need a full package, but thanks anyhow! :)

Lam