Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93)

Mail List lists at sapience.com
Tue May 1 03:35:50 UTC 2007

On Monday 30 April 2007 12:47:21 pm Rahul Sundaram wrote:

  ... Loads of discussion -

 what follows contains no petroleum products as far as we know ...

 As a lowly user - only 1.47  things are clear to me - I and many I know, will
primarily need the 'everything install' -

     Is this a DVD or a series of CD ISO's?

 By the way - perhaps you could use
    Gnome-based
    KDE-based
  or perhaps
    Gnome-Centric
   to convey better the meaning of those installs.

  Or perhaps (tongue in cheek) the KDE one could simply be the Linus-Preferred
install ;-)  Not that Linus is always right ...   or is he ;-)

   Thanks very much and I'm really looking forward to the
     All-Install
  now doesn't that sound nicer than everything-install???? Doesn't it?

    Thanks all for loads of hard work and for willingness to debate and make
(positive) changes.

g/