CD version gone?

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Tue May 1 11:26:20 UTC 2007

That could be a huge problem for me.  I have no DVD drives, and several
production fc6 machines with heavy reliance on things that would
traditionally have been on CD 4 or 5, or in (the artist formerly known as)
Extras.  I suppose yum based upgrades are still offically unsupported?

Is there a way users could spin their own CD set, with all packages, using
only FC6 and yum?

> dragoran wrote:
>> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>>
>>> The Live CD's are installable. Does that not serve your purpose?
>>>
>> isn't it planned to have a cd version(multiple cds) of the
>> fedora/prime/whatever it will be called spin?
>
> AFAIK, No.
>
> Rahul
>
> --

novus ordo absurdum