CD version gone?

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Tue May 1 12:04:57 UTC 2007

Is it possible to use pungi to create fc7 cds using fc6 and a fc7 repo?
The docs state that it isn't. A LiveCD would be too small for my purposes.

What about yum upgrades?  I've done them for all my machines from FC3
onwards with minor hiccups.  Will the new PATA system cause me fstab
headaches?

--
novus ordo absurdum