KDE alpha 1 packages for Fedora?

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Thu May 3 13:09:01 UTC 2007

On 5/3/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Jos Poortvliet <jos <at> mijnkamer.nl> writes:
> > It sounds like I can mention Fedora only has the base packages, mostly
> aimed
> > at developers. Can you point me to a location I can link to where users
> can
> > get these packages (or instructions how to get them)?
>
> They are in the kde-redhat unstable repository.
> http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Thank you.
This is more or less what will be mentioned:

Additionally, there are distro packages becoming available. Packages are (or
will be very shortly) available for:<br>
- <a href="http://ranger.users.finkproject.org/kde/index.php/Home">OS X</a>
Some distributions only have some KDE 4 packages, like the KDE libraries and
the basic desktop, but those are mainly intended for developers so they can
easily work on KDE 4 applications:<br>