Latest nash/kernel problems

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri May 4 16:49:38 UTC 2007

On 2007-05-04, 15:38 GMT, Will Woods wrote:
> Were you doing a yum upgrade? You know those are unsupported,

Sorry for being bother, but could you point me to The Way how to
install Rawhide into xen guest (full-virt)? Both Rawhide and
FC7t4 freeze on Uncompressing Linux... and the only way I made it
work was to install FC6 and do yum upgrade. However, now I have
screwed up Rawhide and now way how to fix it. Any thoughts? Note,
that I am not kernel developer, just bugmaster on desktop team,
and I would like to use rawhide for reproducing bugs, so there is
no way how Rawhide could get into dom0 for me.

Thanks for any reply,

Matej