F7 Zope package

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun May 6 00:10:09 UTC 2007

DW> Nevertheless, the changelog on the python package seems to
DW> indicate that we first imported python 2.5b1 almost a year ago in
DW> June 2006 (although that seems strange since it predates
DW> FC6). That's quite a long time.

Sometimes upstream sucks.  Is this really news to anyone?  And of
course people should be questioning why the Python developers would go
out and break one of their flagship applications so badly that it's
not fixed even a year later.  Sometimes upstream sucks, and we're left
trying to beat a usable distro out of the resulting occasional
suckitude.

 - J<