spca5xx

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon May 7 16:12:31 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 21:09 +0530, Parag N(पराग़) wrote:
> I tried both kernel module packages to include in Fedora one by one
> using all kernel module packaging guidelines but nobody showed
> interest in reviwing gspca

I'm completely uninterested in reviewing it as a Fedora package, but the
merge window for the 2.6.22 kernel is open, and if you want to do the
_right_ thing by submitting it upstream, I'll take a look over it, and
give you an account on git.infradead.org where you can publish a git
tree with it, etc.

--
dwmw2