yum-presto and $basearch

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:29:19 UTC 2007

I'm testing presto at the moment... and can you expain how previous versions
of presto worked without the need to edit fedora-updates.repo file?

presto worked the first time I installed it, and it stoped now untill I
added  "deltaurl=
http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/updates/fc$releasever/$basearch" line in
fedora-updates.repo

can you make it so it works by default without that line?

On 4/8/07, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 14:54 +0200, Dan Horák wrote:
> > Hello Jonathan,fedora-updates.repo
> >
> > is it possible for yum-presto to interpret $basearch and $releasever
> > variables in its URLs in the config file?
> >

> >               Dan
> >

> I probably could get it to work in the presto.conf file, but it works
> automatically if you add
> deltaurl=http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/updates/fc$releasever/$basearch to
> fedora-updates.repo.
>
> Jonathan