Packaging quality, assistance.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 9 18:46:34 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 11:34:27 Matthias Clasen wrote:
> FWIW, we already have Richard Hughes co-maintaining gnome-power-manager,
> hal and hal-info, and Thomas Vander Stichele has agreed to co-maintain
> the gstreamer packages, so it is not just _one_ developer anymore, and
> I'm sure that there will be more examples soon.

Add to that non-Red Hat people not only making decisions about what packages
to accept in the final tags, they are tagging them as well.  Things _are_
shifting.

Really, we're building ONE community, whether your employed by Red Hat, or
somebody else, it doesn't matter.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora