/etc/pki

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 9 20:51:39 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 12:47:24 David Woodhouse wrote:
> You seem to be inferring something I didn't imply. I'm not sure what in
> my response to Richard would make you think that I thought such a thing
> (that I'm better than him). I certainly don't think that.

David, one thing that seems hard for you to grasp is that it does not matter
what _you_ think, it matters what readers read into your words.  All it takes
is a smallest of efforts to avoid calling people or companies things
like 'moronic' or 'idiotic' or other such things.  A small step will make a
big difference.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora