Legality of Fedora in production environment

Dmitry Butskoy buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru
Fri May 11 14:32:08 UTC 2007

Alan Cox wrote:
> Print out your own copy ? Or if there is a requirement that it comes from
> the "supplier" then perhaps someone can prepare a suitable example on the
> Fedora website that anyone can download, sign for themselves and print out.

In other words, print some couple of documents (license agreement + GPL,
at least) and accompany them by their notarially certified translation
(just for police who do not know English)...

Ideally, it could be nice to have some "official supplier" for Fedora,
who can send the user some hard copy document in its language... In
other words, to create all needed translations at once, and then send
hard copy (with the individual user's requisites) by request. Perhaps
with a little cost...

~buc