Duplicate files - Kickoff RPM - KDE

Johan Cwiklinski johan at x-tnd.be
Sun May 13 10:59:18 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been trying for a while to build "kickoff", an alternative menu for
KDE.

This software is developped by suse and is in fact a patched kdebase/kicker.
The problem is made of many files which are already present from kdebase
package.

I've told one of the developers about this problem, who said me to try
to install only "kicker/" and "kcontrol/kicker/" subdirs ; but I don't
have any idea how to achieve this properly.

My spec file in its actual state is there :
http://odysseus.x-tnd.be/fedora/kickoff/

Regards,
Johan