Legality of Fedora in production environment

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon May 14 14:34:23 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 06:43 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 05:55 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > > What exactly is your point?
> > In a nutshell:
> >
> > Fedora ships packages with un-readable, non-verifiable licenses.
>
> Hyperbole

I guess, you mean FESCO and FPB ignorance?

No? In international projects, normally, standardizing languages is one
of the first step - Apparently forgotten in Fedora.

No? Then you'll probably be able to provide a translation of this within
seconds:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/python-mecab/devel/MeCab-license-Fedora?root=extras&rev=1.1&view=markup

Ralf