rawhide merge status

Jerry James Jerry.James at usu.edu
Tue May 15 17:37:08 UTC 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007 at 14:37:49 -0400 Bill Nottingham
<notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Note that for things like comps, there is only one languge support group
> per language (Chinese, Serbian, etc.); so leaving them together probably
> won't hurt.

I took this step because upstream supplies separate files per language.
Separating them out so that there is one subpackage per upstream file
makes it easier for me to see when an update is necessary for some
language.  I don't know that moodle users care so much; I'm just trying
to make maintenance easy for me.

Regards,
Jerry James, Assistant Professor        Jerry.James at usu.edu
Computer Science Department             http://www.cs.usu.edu/~jerry/