Vote for the (probable) name of Fedora 7!

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed May 23 01:08:43 UTC 2007

The board has sent a list of suggested names for Fedora 7 to our legal
department, and they have responded with the names that have passed preliminary
legal approval.

Please vote for your favorite choice at:

     https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/vote.cgi

The choices are 'Lee', 'Sherman', 'Nothing', 'Cylon', 'Moonshine', 'Siegfried'.

You will need to log in with your Fedora account system user/password. Voting
will be open until 2007-05-25 00:00:00 UTC. Thanks to Toshio Kuratomi for
getting this set up.

We apologize for the short voting timeframe - final legal approval can take
up to five days, and we'd really like to avoid slipping solely for the name
of the release. If there end up being legal issues with the name selected, the
Board will decide on the name. (Who knows, could end up being Zod 2: Electric
Zod-a-loo).

Bill