t4 upgrade from fc6: fails on lvm fstab naming

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri May 25 20:30:37 UTC 2007

On Fr Mai 25 2007, Chuck Anderson wrote:

> LABELs never change unexpectedly.  /dev names can change unexpectedly,
> although with LVM this is less likely than without.

What happens when I plug into my Fedora machine the HD of another Fedora
machine to copy/backup/recover some files? Then there are multiple similiar
labels. So imho the default labels should be somehow bound to the host, e.g.
to $HOSTNAME-$MOUNTPOINT

And what happens when one plugs in a usb stick with a filesystem labeled "/"?

Regards,
Till