FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-05-24
bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 27 14:24:30 UTC 2007
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
* Jesse Keating (f13)
* Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
* Tom Callaway (spot)
* Rex Dieter (rdieter)
* Christian Iseli (c4chris)
* Warren Togami (warren)
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
Static libs packaging guidelines changes
* FESCo had no objections to the changes to the static libs
packaging guideline by the Packaging Committee.
Static libs package- cernlib & paw
* cernlib should conform to the packaging guidelines for static
libs, namely that it's static libs be in a -static subpackage.
* It's alright to statically link paw, but it needs a blocker bug
opened on it, so that it can be fixed in the near future.
Proposal on how to handle violations of the packaging guideline
* FESCo approved pjones proposal.
For full IRC log:
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 810CC15E
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the fedora-devel-list