For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora
oliver at linux-kernel.at
Wed May 30 09:55:37 UTC 2007
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 05/29/2007 11:18 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> This is a very early draft of what I am planning on presenting to FESCo
> in the near future:
> I am very interested in comments and suggested changes.
A few points:
1) Gentleman agreement makes sense
2) Excluding commit access to some packages not; if 1) is accepted
3) Can we CamelCase team to ArchTeam and create a page with the members?
4) Red Hat/Fedora doesn't have any Alphas around?
5) I'm also not sure about the ISOs at this time. :-)
That's it a the moment.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the fedora-devel-list