if this is a bug then it is a nasty BLOCKER for F7

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:12:52 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:
> My point was yes it breaks for some people, but not all.  Besides,
> suspend has been broken for a long time, so it being broken one more
> release is not a blocker.  We'll fix it as soon as we can.

I've got an affected system. I'd be more than happy to chew on some
test kernels from koji designed to figure out what specifically made
resume stop working between test4 and release. Sadly my kernel-fu
isn't advanced enough to do the forensics on my own to narrow down the
specific changes to the kernel that introduced the resume bug.

-jef"So what if the resume doesn't work, and using the hardware switch
for the wireless freaks the boot process out, or the brightness adjust
button actions are acting wonky, or that the NM managed wireless
doesn't work when the laptop is in the dock....ss long as my
thinklight{tm} still works I'm happy."spaleta