idiots guide to fedora contribution?

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Thu May 31 15:24:05 UTC 2007

Neal Becker píše v Čt 31. 05. 2007 v 10:34 -0400:
> Do I understand correctly that the procedures for updating the packages I
> maintain is changed?  Is there a quick guide to the new procedure? (I
> looked a bit at the koji stuff, but I had more questions than answers).

And if you are interested in maintaining your existing Extras package,
then it works as usual (after "yum install koji")
- first do "cvs update" on your copy of package's repository to get
updated the "common" directory and to create new dirs for Fedora 7
- and then "make new-sources; cvs ci; make tag build" for each release
you want

And use bodhi to publish your updates for Fedora 7

		Dan