KDE alpha 1 packages for Fedora?

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Thu May 3 12:32:17 UTC 2007

Dear people,

In a few days KDE 4 alpha 1 will be released, and we would like to give as
many people as possible the opportunity to have a look at the next
generation Linux Desktop. Thus an article is being prepared to explain to
people how they can obtain KDE 4 Alpha 1 packages. A suse livecd already
exists, and packages will be available for Suse, Ubuntu, Debian and OS X,
but we haven't heard from the Fedora community yet. So, as to ensure the
article will be reasonable complete, we'd like to inquire if Fedora will
have Alpha 1 packages available to it's users.

We thank you for any comments on this matter.

Greetings,

Jos Poortvliet

(KDE-nl)

ps please reply to me as well, as I'm not (yet) subscribed to the
fedora-marketing list (and I hope this message gets through moderation)