F7 Zope package

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri May 4 18:39:29 UTC 2007

seth vidal <skvidal <at> linux.duke.edu> writes:
> b/c of the maintenance headache it adds to the entire distribution and
> all of the misfiled bugs and confusing reports it will create.

Also, from the maintenance and misfiled bugs POV, what do you prefer? An
official compat-python-24 in Fedora which everyone uses or 5 different packages
in as many different third-party repositories which are all incompatible with
each other (e.g. zope in repo A doesn't work with compat-python-24 in repo B)
and all have different bugs? Because I think that's exactly what's going to
happen with that policy.

        Kevin Kofler