F7 Zope package

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:32:49 UTC 2007

> There are
> plenty of workarounds we could discuss but I find it more
> meta-discussion then not. If a "workaround" is eventually needed for
> current Zope users, each user will end up doing their own solution and I
> have no idea where that is going to leave things.

Very true. Many who have come to expect Zope to work 'out-of-the-box'
after a 'yum install zope' will now be frustrated enough to shift to
some another distribution and never use Fedora again. Telling
everybody that "you should have read the release notes" is not a good
excuse too. :-(

Please note that the number of Zope/Plone users affected by this is
not going to be negligible enough to consider this as a corner case.

> I invite Zope/Plone users to express their desire to have support

+1

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--