F7 Zope package

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat May 5 20:25:08 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 15:17 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I think you drastically underestimate the amount of work required
> there.  This isn't just fixing up a couple of bits of code.

That's entirely feasible. I tend to hide under the sofa when python
enters the equation. Nevertheless, the changelog on the python package
seems to indicate that we first imported python 2.5b1 almost a year ago
-- in June 2006 (although that seems strange since it predates FC6).
That's quite a long time.

--
dwmw2